Australian Immigration Services

+61 435 886 146

Our values

Confidentiality, expert advice, commitment, integrity, responsive, and services for all

AusMig Services

Established in 2022 by Sep D Marvasti

We are a Melbourne based business and are here to help with all of your Australian Migration needs. I arrived in Australia as a refugee in 1988 at a young age. I completed a Bachelor of Criminal Law before deciding to specialise in Migration Law. My Migration Law studies were completed at ACU. I speak Persian, Farsi, Dari and Greek.

Our commitment to you

We care deeply about our clients and work together in obtaining the best outcome possible and their goals in the areas of migration and immigration Law.


We are committed to service excellence

Partner Visa

Allows the partner or spouse of an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen to live in Australia. You apply for the temporary and the permanent partner visas together.

Family Visa

A family visa is a document issued for family reunification purposes in a foreign country. Usually, to qualify for a family visa, you need to have a family member, i.e., a spouse/partner, parent, sibling, or child who is settled in a foreign country and you want to join them.

Business Visas

Including TSS visa’s All stages from start to finish. SBS, Nomination and application stages. Standard Business Sponsorship (SBS) is a process that recognises and allows an Australian Business to sponsor overseas citizens to work in highly skilled occupations.

Students Visas

The Student visa (subclass 500) allows you to remain in Australia for up to 5 years for the purpose of full-time study at an educational institution, in line with your enrolment. With this visa you can: take part in an eligible course of study.

Protection Visas

This visa is for people who arrived in Australia on a valid visa and want to seek Protection. It lets you stay in Australia permanently. You must meet Australia's protection obligations and all other requirements for the grant of the visa.

Humanitarian Visas

With this visa you can move to Australia if you face substantial discrimination or human rights abuses, and have a proposer/sponsor, and stay in Australia permanently with your immediate family.

Skilled Independent Visa

This visa is for invited workers, eligible New Zealand citizens and eligible Hong Kong or British National (Overseas) passport holders with skills we need, to live and work permanently anywhere in Australia.

Business Innovation and
Investment 188 Visa

This provisional visa lets holders of a Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa (subclass 188) Significant Investor stream holders extend their stay in Australia for up to 4 more years.

At AusMig Services

We produce the highest quality consultation whilst ensuring we pay attention to detail. You will be supported throughout the entire process and we will engage & liaise on your behalf with officials at the Department of Immigration or Department of Home Affairs and the Minister for Immigration.

I can’t thank Sep & AusMig Services enough for their support & guidance throughout my visa application process. Sep’s attention to detail & thorough communication allowed me to fully understand what was happening every step of the way. I felt at ease throughout the entire process & was overjoyed when my Visa was approved. I would highly recommend AusMig Services to anyone looking to apply for a visa.


Book Your Consultation